☆Summer of Self Defense☆July 2017☆
It's the summer of Self Defense as a wide array of classes are available!
Guys only street smart essentials: Wednesday 12th 6:30 to 8:00pm
Learn the skills and principles for personal street defense. Male only concerns and pre-violence indicators of street and social violence. Hands On and Active Class. $10
Women's Only Knife Defense: Tuesday 18th 6pm to 8pm
Edged weapons are becoming more prevalent in our society, especially when it comes to violence against females. Learn to reduce the risk of a knife attack. Very Interactive $20
Social Dangers - Women's Only Self Defense: Sunday 23rd 2 to 4pm
Learn to Fight Back!! *for college age women and an age in the social/nightlife scene. Learn what to look for in predators and their hidden intentions for potential assaults. $20
Intro to Tsunami Street Defense for Women!! : Tuesday 25th 6 to 8pm
Our unique approach to personal protection for Women of All ages and experience level. This is the perfect class to start your training. Very Hands On!! $15
Co-Ed Defense Against Stick/Bludgeon. Thursday 27th 6:30 to 8pm
Learn the most effective way to prevail in a street attack when the perpetrators are using sticks, bats, clubs or tire irons! $15
Girls On Guard: Saturday 29th 9am to 12pm
Perfect for any girl in or about to start college but open to ALL girls ages 13 and above!! Lifesaving techniques and skills for young women and a must for all in high school and college. $30 *Countryside Community Church 14011 Orchard Drive, Clarks Summit PA 18411.
- All classes PAYMENT IN ADVANCE IS MANDATORY!!!! Mail check or money order, payable to Robert Thomas 418 south Main Street, Taylor PA 18517
All classes - No experience needed.
Unless otherwise noted, All Classes at 418 South Main Street, Taylor PA 18517
All training in socks and athletic clothing. No jewelry during training is highly recommended.
☆Private, Solo and Small Group Sessions available - contact us to schedule your appointment.
Welcome to the Tsunami Self Defense Academy
There are two different courses that I teach:
To find out more about each, click on the course which interests you, or click on Course Paths in the Main Menu.
- WBRE-28 PA Live Appearance on Thanksgiving Day: Robert Thomas and Shanta Lee of the 570 Dojo
- Post-Apocalyptic Self Defense
- Training for doomsday
- Preparing for a zombie attack
- Be Sure
- How Do I Defend Myself After the Zombie Apocalypse
- Go Lackawanna Article: Keeping Your Guard Up
- WNEP 16: Tsunami Self Defense Demonstration November 6, 2011
- Tsunami Self Defense Demonstration November 6, 2011
- Tsunami Self-Defense for Women