☆COVID-19 VIrus Update: Schedule Changes and 10 Year Anniversary of Tsunami Self Defense☆
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, a.k.a the Coronoavirus, we will be postponing our classes in order to stay in line with the directives of the CDC.
However, these are postponements, not cancellations. And in the meantime, we will be sharing a TON of information online through our website and on social media.
Please follow us on the platforms of your choosing below:
And as always, be safe, be healthy, and be your own first line of self defense!
Welcome to the Tsunami Self Defense System
There are two different courses that I teach:
To find out more about each, click on the course which interests you, or click on Course Paths in the Main Menu.
- Momentum Magazine, October 2018
- WBRE-28 PA Live Appearance on Thanksgiving Day: Robert Thomas and Shanta Lee of the 570 Dojo
- Preparing for a zombie attack
- Be Sure
- Go Lackawanna Article: Keeping Your Guard Up
- WNEP 16: Tsunami Self Defense Demonstration November 6, 2011
- Tsunami Self-Defense for Women
- Quick Hits from the Tsuami Self Defense Academy
- With Sue Henry on WILK